Colouring has never been so easy since the new Stampin’ Blends® have arrived. If you love to colour like I do or would like to learn how to colour then these are the tool for you.
I’ve got 3 great ways for you to purchase the Blends and start your colouring. First, have a quick look at this video and then see my ideas below.
3 Great ways to purchase your Stampin’ Blends®
Really the best way to purchase the full range of Blends is to join Stampin’ Up! and my team the Midnight Inklings and save with ongoing discount of 20% on all future purchases.
The joining kit for Stampin’ Up! costs $169 and you get to select $235 worth of product for that $169 flat cost – no postage and handling on the joining kit.
You can purchase the full Blends Marker collection for $209.25 as part of your joining kit and still have change to purchase some other must-have items to team with your Blends:
- Blends Marker Collection #147475 – 27 Markers
- Momento Black Ink #132708 $10 (recommended for Blends use) and
- Cardstock I suggest Thick White Cardstock #140490 $12.25 or Shimmer White Cardstock #121717 $14.00
Read more about joining Stampin’ Up! and my team HERE.
Want to get started? Join up HERE.
2. Carolyn’s Stampin’ Blends Club
Would you like to have all the Stampin’ Blends but can’t manage to purchase them all at once? Join my Stampin’ Blends Club and spread the cost out over 3 months.
Here’s the info:
- Stampin’ Blends Club is for three months – March, April & May.
- Each month you’ll order $69.75 of product (+ postage and handling) using the special Host Code I’ll email you.
- Your order each month will include four sets and a single marker. Once you join I’ll send you the list of markers for each month and the Host code you need to use and instructions on how to place your order.
- You will receive 3 Blends Beginners Video Tutorials from me emailed to you (1 per month)
- Every person in the club will receive a goodie bag of colour co-ordinating card bases and a sample of White Cardstock (Thick/ Whisper White/ Shimmery)- every month!
- Here’s an example of the March Goodie Bag ….
Click HERE to email me your interest to join the Stampin’ Blends Club email@example.com
3. Purchase the Stampin’ Blends
Click HERE to view the Blends Brochure
Here’s the list of Stampin’ Blends (combo packs includes two markers, one dark and one light). You can order them by a single marker for $7.75 each or as a combo for $15.50:
- Bermuda Bay Light – 144580
- Bermuda Bay Dark – 144579
- Bermuda Bay Combo Pack – 144600
- Calypso Coral Light – 144042
- Calypso Coral Dark – 144044
- Calypso Coral Combo Pack – 144045
- Cherry Cobbler Light – 144576
- Cherry Cobbler Dark – 144575
- Cherry Cobbler Combo Pack – 144598
- Crumb Cake Light – 144582
- Crumb Cake Dark – 144581
- Crumb Cake Combo Pack – 144601
- Daffodil Delight Light – 144586
- Daffodil Delight Dark – 144585
- Daffodil Delight Combo Pack – 144603
- Night of Navy Light – 144036
- Night of Navy Dark – 144039
- Night of Navy Combo Pack – 144040
- Old Olive Light – 144574
- Old Olive Dark – 144573
- Old Olive Combo Pack – 144597
- Pink Pirouette Light – 144593
- Pink Pirouette Dark – 144592
- Pink Pirouette Combo Pack – 144604
- Pool Party Light – 144595
- Pool Parry Dark – 144594
- Pool Parry Combo Pack – 144605
- Pumpkin Pie Light – 144578
- Pumpkin Pie Dark – 144577
- Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack – 144599
- Rich Razzleberry Light – 144584
- Rich Razzleberry Dark – 144583
- Rich Razzleberry Combo Pack – 144602
- Smoky Slate Light – 145054
- Smoky Slate Dark – 145055
- Smoky Slate Combo Pack – 145058