I’m opening up my craft room and selling my retired/used products – this is a one week only sale! I’ll be deleting this post next Monday the 14th of May.
Most of my stamps have had minimal use. Some perhaps only 1 stamp out of the set. All stamp are cleaned and well cared for. I will advise you of their exact condition when you email me your order.
How does it work?
- I’ve listed my stamp set and bundles (stamps & coordinating dies) below.
- The Sale Price is the price I’m selling them for. This is a non-negotiable price.
- If there is a Bundle Sale Price listed I’m selling both the stamp & die together – I will not split to sell separately.
- If you’re looking for images of the products, simply google the name of the product and write ‘Stampin’ Up!’ in the search engine. eg 25 and counting Stampin’ Up!
- You may purchase 1 or a number of items. Email me at email@example.com with your list of goodies.
- I will advise you of postage costs ASAP and provide you with my Direct Deposit details for payment. No credit cards on this sale.
- Open to Australian Residence only.
- Postage is at your cost. I will use Australia Post Satchels of $8.25 for under 500g and $13.45 for under 3kg. Individual clear-mount stamps can be posted for $3 however – these will be at your risk as there is no room for bubble wrapping and can’t be tracked if lost in the post.
- I will update this post once daily to reflect the current items available. However please remember, it’s first in best dressed and if someone has got in before you I have to allow them first option.
Contact me if you have any questions or to order at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take the time to read my sale conditions above prior to ordering. This is my personal sale and not a company Stampin’ Up! sale. Host Code, Host Rewards and exchange policy as per Stampin’ Up! do not apply.