Guess what I’ve got in my hot hands? Yes my friends (drum roll) – its the NEW Stampin’ Up! 2015/16 Annual Catalogue!! A true perk of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is we get to see the new catalogues early!
ARE YOU READY TO FALL HEAD OVER HEALS IN LOVE?
I’m just off the plane from the Gold Coast South Pacific Stampin’ Up! Convention and I’ve found my new crushes there – In fact I’ve found 5! Their names are Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Tip Top Taupe and Delightful Dijon. Meet the new 2015/17 Stampin’ Up! Incolors. Swoon!
Now you know I’m going to spill even more Saucy Stampin’ Up! Info…
Have a look at these hot of the press PDF files with Sneak Peeks of new product, Hostess Stamp sets and Product Samples!
I have a BIG box of Stampin’ Up! goodies being shipped by Australia Post to my house right now!! … and I’ll be sharing samples on my blog and Facebook page between now and the launch of the brand new Catalogue on June 2nd. This is a World Wide Catalogue Launch!! Don’t you love that Australia now sees these products at the same time as the USA? Oh yeah!!
Can’t wait? Act now!
You don’t need to wait until June 2nd to get your hands on these BRAND NEW Stamps, Designer Series Papers and Embellishments. It’s time to join the fun of Stampin’ Up! and get your products now!
- The Stampin’ Up! Starter kit is just $169 and by ordering it via me HERE you also become one of my Midnight Inklings Team and join the fun of an instant stamping family. As a hobby or a business I love, support and value all my beautiful ‘M’Inklings’.
- While the kit is just $169 it has a retail value of $235 worth of products and $80 worth of Business Supplies – thats $146 of FREE product and supplies.
- What do you get in your Starter kit? That’s the best part – you can select ANY current Stampin’ Up! products – it’s totally your choice – and that includes Sneak Peak Products!!
- Free postage and handling on your Starter Kit.
- Enjoy 20% off all your future orders.
- This is the bit I love – As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you still qualify for Hostess Benefits when you place a qualifying order of $300 or more!! That’s in addition to getting 20% discount off your ongoing Stampin’ Up! Products.
- On your first Demonstrator Order of $300 or more you actually receive a 30% discount (if placed in the first 45 days).
- There is no obligation to sell or hold workshops and NO penalty if you decide to drop.
- So what’s the catch? That was my exact thoughts when I first found Stampin’ Up! – but there really isn’t one (believe me I looked). You have quarterly minimum sales requirements of $440 to remain active BEYOND your first FULL quarter. The next full quarter finishes September 30th. There are no Annual fees and not penalty fees if you decide it’s not for you.
- Does it matter who you join Stampin’ Up! with? YES! From my own personal experience I can say that it’s very important to select the right Demonstrator to join with.
- Myself and 3/4 of my team the Midnight Inklings joined Stampin’ Up! to enjoy the Joining kit and discount of future purchases. I welcome Hobby Demonstrators and understand their needs as I was once one myself. I’m now a full time Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator with a rapidly growing team. If building a business is your goal I’m here for you when you need me.
- I provide a exclusive Facebook Team Forum where we exchange creative ideas, Stampin’ Up! information, training, card swaps and challenges. I also hold team training in person and an annual Team Retreat.
This is what a few of my team say about me:
If ever you were thinking about joining Stampin’up but worried about all the technicalities and computer stuff like I was, then Carolyn is your girl! Carolyn made the process easier than I expected and takes baby steps and uses everyday talk that even I can follow. Carolyn always follows up to make sure I am going ok and her classes and team get togethers are always heaps of fun. Carolyn is also very talented in the card making department which in turn always inspires me! Bernie.
Carolyn, I would like to express my full appreciation and gratitude for the help and support you have provided for me during these last few months as a relatively new Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I feel more motivated and excited now about using and promoting Stampin’ Up! products – especially since now I understand a lot more about it. Thank you for time and patience. Keep on stampin! Sharni.
Click HERE to see the outgoing Catalogues retiring products – Some are at a 50% discount. Once they’re gone they are gone for good.
Do you NEEEEED to see more lovely new Stampin’ Up! goodies?? Check this out…..
Would you like to pre-order your own copy of the new Stampin’ Up! Catalogue?? For just $7.95 you can have your very own copy sent direct to you from the warehouse. Email me HERE to order yours.
I’m still on a high from Stampin’ Up! Convention in Surfers Paradise last week. So much FUN – My life sure has changed in such a wonderful way since I joined Stampin’ Up! 6 years ago.
Call To Action:
- Leave a comment:
- Are you as obsessed with Stampin’ Up like I am?
- Would you love to attend a Stampin’ Up! event?
- What is your favourite Sneak Peak?
I love to hear from you.