Join Stampin’ Up! in your way . . . with the completely customizable Starter Kit for just $169!
Build your own personal kit by picking $235 worth of any of the high-quality products for just $169! Stampin’ Up! also adds in a business supplies pack valued at $80. All up you’ve got a customisable kit valued at up to $315! sent to you with FREE postage and handling anywhere in Australia.
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators receive 20% discount on their ongoing purchases.
Hobby or Business?
I and Stampin’ Up! value both Hobbyists and Business Demonstrators.
Hobby. Want to receive great discounts on your Stampin’ Up! purchases and be part of a great group of stamping enthusiasts? Then join Stampin’ Up! and my team the Midnight Inklings as a hobby.
I run lots of fun events and challenges in my Facebook Team forum to keep those creative juices flowing and connect with other fun stamping friends. I also hold an annual exclusive Team Weekend Retreat as a thank you for being a member of my team.
I’m not a pushy person and I get that some people are not interested in a business, so I like to make sure that Hobbyist Demonstrators who join with me are having fun. I hold lots of events to attend in person or on our Team Forum, I break down information from Stampin’ Up! and answer any of your questions. I’m here to help you enjoy your Stamping and Card making hobby.
Business Demonstrators: I never imagined 7 years ago being a Business Demonstrator. I really just fell into it after joining to purely receive the starter kit. I began by holding a monthly class to help fund my growing Stampin’ Up! addiction, word spread and my business grew. Now I’m having a ball being a full time Business Demonstrator. It’s the best decision I ever made.
Be it a little business or a full time one, Stampin’ Up! could be your solution. Stampin’ Up! is a flexible, creative, motivating and best of all a FUN company. I’ve met so many stamping friends, traveled, expressed my creativity, grown a team and all while earning an income.
I’m here to inspire, guide, encourage and cheer you on in your Stampin’ Up! business. You’re the boss. I’m here as much or as little as you need and want.
Is Stampin’ Up! your solution?
Benefits of Joining Stampin’ Up! with Carolyn Bennie and becoming a Midnight Inkling
- Telephone support when you feel you need something answered quickly. I also will phone or email you on occasion to say ‘hi’ and see if you need anything from me – no pressure – just to keep in contact. Of course you are welcome to say “please don’t phone”.
- Extended hours e-mail support from me. I am on-line every day and am here to answer any questions if you prefer email to phone. Joining Stampin’ Up! with me gives you all the support you will ever need.
- Entry into my private team Facebook group that includes lots of information and creative inspiration. Joining with me also means that 4 levels of your team members can also join this group.
- Support is based on your needs, depending on what you want out of Stampin’ Up! There’s never any pressure to do more than what you want to do or achieve.
- Be part of a team of stampers and scrapbookers of all skill levels. I have been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for 7 years. Holding classes, parties and providing online inspiration via my blog.
- Join in my monthly Team Gatherings where we stamp together, learn new techniques, business tips and or ways to make the most of your Stampin’ Up! hobby.
- Come along to my annual Team Weekend Retreat. Stamp for the weekend completely without interruption. Total Bliss!