What makes the Midnight Inklings so special?
You’ve just found a bunch of like-minded enthusiastic Australian stampers!
We’re all about the latest card making technique, project or Stampin’ Up! products. Being a member of the Midnight Inklings Community is a wonderfully fulfilling way to encourage your creativity, exchange business ideas and chat about what we adore – papercraft and Stampin’ Up!
The Midnight Inklings is a large Australian Stampin’ Up! team who have a thriving online community on our private Facebook Group. We’re a friendly bunch of business and hobby demonstrator located Australia wide.
Why choose Carolyn and the Midnight Inklings?
- Business or Hobby – I’m here to support, inspire and guide you. I’ve been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator since 2009. Read my Resume of achievements HERE.
- Support is based on your needs, depending on what you want out of Stampin’ Up! There’s never any pressure to do more than what you want to do or achieve. I love to cheer you on in your business but what you do is ultimately up to you.
- This is my fulltime job. I am online every day and am here to answer any questions if you prefer email to phone. Joining Stampin’ Up! with me gives you all the support you will ever need.
- When you choose to join with me, you’ll receive a Welcome Pack & Information Folder sent to you in the mail. You’ll be invited to join my exclusive First Level Facebook Group and receive Reward Gifts when you achieve advancements in the Stampin’ Up! career plan and occasional surprises from me too. 🙂
- All Midnight Inklings team members receive the entry into my private team Facebook Group that includes lots of information and creative inspiration. Joining with me also means that 2 levels of your team members can also join this group.
- Weekly Team Facebook Live & Youtube information & training videos. It’s so much easier to digest information this way and I’m here to give you the latest updates and training from Stampin’ Up! and the Midnight Inklings.
- Midnight Inkling just want to have fun – and with Facebook Group ‘virtual’ slumber parties, awards night Facebook Live videos, monthly card swaps, birthday shoutouts and creative challenges, there’s so much fun to be had if you want to join in. Or perhaps just watch on – the choice is yours.
- Telephone support when you feel you need something answered quickly or you can elect to have a monthly business coaching call. I also will also email/message you on occasion to say ‘hi’ and see if you need anything from me – no pressure – just to keep in contact. Of course, you are welcome to say “please don’t phone”.
- The Midnight Inklings LOVE to attend Stampin’ Up! Events held in April and November around Australia called Onstage. I love to spoil those attending with team gifts – we look awesome in our team scarfs, don’t we?
- Never enough time to craft? Then come along to my annual Team Weekend Retreat in Adelaide, South Australia. Stamp for the weekend completely without interruption and enjoy someone else cooking for you. Total Bliss!
- Carolyn, I would like to express my full appreciation and gratitude for the help and support you have provided for me during these last few months as a relatively new Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I feel more motivated and excited now about using and promoting Stampin’ Up! products – especially since now I understand a lot more about it. Thank you for time and patience. Keep on stampin!
Ready to get started? Order your Joining Kit HERE.