Become a Midnight Inkling
Team Weekend Retreats – Stamping Bliss
We have a lot of fun at Stampin’ Up! Events
Team Gatherings – we love to chat
Team training– techniques, inspiration and business advise
Why join Midnight Inklings?
- Extended hours e-mail support from me. I am on-line every day and am here to answer any questions if you prefer email to phone. Joining Stampin’ Up! with me gives you all the support you will ever need.
- Telephone support when you feel you need something answered quickly. I also will phone or email you on occasion to say ‘hi’ and see if you need anything from me – no pressure – just to keep in contact. Of course you are welcome to say “please don’t phone”.
- Entry into my private team Facebook Group that includes lots of information and creative inspiration. Joining with me also means that 2 levels of your team members can also join this group.
- Support is based on your needs, depending on what you want out of Stampin’ Up! There’s never any pressure to do more than what you want to do or achieve.
- Be part of a team of stampers and scrapbookers of all skill levels. I have been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for 7 years. Holding classes, parties and providing online inspiration via my blog.
- Join in my monthly Team Gatherings where we stamp together, learn new techniques, business tips and or ways to make the most of your Stampin’ Up! hobby.
- Come along to my annual Team Weekend Retreat. Stamp for the weekend completely without interruption. Total Bliss!
- Business or Hobby – I’m here to support, inspire and guide you.
If ever you were thinking about joining Stampin’up but worried about all the technicalities and computer stuff like I was, then Carolyn is your girl! Carolyn made the process easier than I expected and takes baby steps and uses everyday talk that even I can follow. Carolyn always follows up to make sure I am going ok and her classes and team get togethers are always heaps of fun. Carolyn is also very talented in the card making department which in turn always inspires me!
Carolyn, I would like to express my full appreciation and gratitude for the help and support you have provided for me during these last few months as a relatively new Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I feel more motivated and excited now about using and promoting Stampin’ Up! products – especially since now I understand a lot more about it. Thank you for time and patience. Keep on stampin!