I’m excited to share with you this sneak peak sample from next years Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalogue.
I was lucky enough to be asked to present on stage the beautiful Botanical Garden Suite to a bunch of my fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators at Stampin’ Up!’s very first Onstage Local event to other in Perth Australia last Saturday. Read more about that HERE.
I’m just in love with the Botanical Garden Suite – I know it’s going to be a huge it this coming summer. It’s tropical, it’s beautiful and it’s different then we’ve seen before.
Now I have a question for you at the bottom of my post……. I’m wondering what flower you think this is????
This piece was one of my favourites. I’ve used a number of the Botanical Garden Framelits and the co-ordinating Botanical Blooms stamp set to create this tropical bouquet.
How did I do it?
- Lots of sponging in the centres with Real Red ink and my Sponge Dauber.
- I’ve used my Stampin’ Write Markers to feather out small lines to give more of a realistic feel to the flowers.
- Cover the leaves in Versamark and Clear embossing powder and used a heat gun to melt the embossing powder to give the high gloss effect. Repeat this at least once more to get maximum shine.
These products will not be available to order as a customer until January 5th next year.
But I have Good news!! If you’re located in Australia AND I’m your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you want to place orders with – you can order your FREE catalogue by clicking this link http://eepurl.com/bGD_OP And I’ll send you out the new Occasions Catalogue in December! How cool is that!?
Can’t wait for January? Want to buy your Stampin’ Up! purchases at discount? Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators will be able to purchase a Pre-Order of products on December 3rd. So from the 3rd of December, you’ll be able to add items out of this new catalogue to your Demonstrator Starter Kit. Read about joining the fun in my team HERE.
BUT before we get on to the new great catalogue… we have some Retiring Products from the current great catalogue that are seriously too good to miss out on. Have a look at the retiring list and get the goodies before they’re gone.
See the PDF HERE
Guess what? It’s the very last day of the 20% of Selected Stamp Sets today!! Order quick. Orders close 11.55 pm AEST Friday 20th.
Call to action. Let me know what you think in the comment section at the top of my blog post:
- What type of flower do you think this is?? I think it looks like a hibiscus … but do you agree?
- I’ve used this flower display on a gift box but can you think of any other uses for paper flowers?
Click HERE to join my team
Click HERE to shop online
How you enjoyed this sneak peak.