Sometimes it’s nice to strip away all of the layers, embellishments and ribbons and make a truly simple card. Today on the Addicted to CAS Design Challenge Blog we’re playing with the code word One Layer.
How to make my bunny card:
- I’ve used a piece of A4 Sahara Sand Cardstock and cut length-ways at 10.5cms and then scored at the 14.9cm mark.
- I’ve taken the white pencil from the Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencil packet and coloured around the outer edge of the card front.
- I’ve stamped the Sheet Music Background Stamp in Sahara Sand Ink and stamped direct to the card front.
- The bunny stamp from the set called Garden Girl in Archival Black Ink and coloured with the Watercolor pencils in White, Bermuda Bay and a little Basic Grey for shadows.
- The ‘congratulations’ sentiment is from the Guy Greetings stamp set and is heat embossed using White.
Remember to use this months Host Code when you place your order with me for orders between $50 and $249. You’ll be able to share in the group rewards… here are the details:
Carolyn’s Host Code Club is a VERY special additional reward for any of my Online Customers here in Australia, who place an order ‘over’ $50 and ‘under’ $250. Read all about it HERE and note the current host code below.
I’d love to choose me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator if you live in Austraila. I love to look after my customers with THE best customer service.