products that are soon to be retired.
These products are available until May 31st – or while stocks last!
Click on the banners below to see the full and up to date product lists:
The moulds the cases are created from, are due to expire and Stampin’ Up! has taken the opportunity to make some improvements to the cases and the ink recipe.
* Please note this list will not be updated when products sell out.
*Please note, this list will not be updated when products sell out.
***In addition to the new style inkpads we’re also having a colour REVAMP. 13 Colours are retiring – forever!! Read about that below.
THE COLOURS ARE EVOLVING!
The spice of life is variety, and that’s especially true in the world of colour. Stampin’ Up! makes a point to keep an eye on colour trends across different markets and industries. When we see changes happening, we review our colour spectrum to ensure that we remain consistently on top of the trends. This brings us to the 2018 Colour Revamp!
In order to keep bringing you the most current and on-trend colours, we decided it was time to give our colour collections AND Inkpad style a makeover.
I’ll be bringing you more information about the BEAUTIFUL new colours available June 1st but importantly you need to know about the retiring colours NOW.
On 31 May 2018, thirteen colours are retiring.
- Always Artichoke
- Chocolate Chip
- Elegant Eggplant
- Island Indigo
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Pink Pirouette
- Rose Red
- Soft Sky
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Wild Wasabi
- Wisteria Wonder
The retiring 2016-2018 In Colors are:
- Dapper Denim
- Emerald Envy
- Flirty Flamingo*
- Peekaboo Peach
- Sweet Sugar Plum
*Please note that while Flirty Flamingo is retiring as an In Color, it will continue to be available as part of our core colour collection.
It’s time to stock up –
before they’re gone for good! Cardstock, Ink Refills & the Color Caddy will sell out fast!
- Promotion dates: 10 April – 31 May 2018, beginning at 6:00 AM (AET)
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after 31 May.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed available until 7 May; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after 8 May.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If a customer buys a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you customer risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- Phone: 31 May 2018, by 5:20 PM (AET)
- Online: 31 May 2018, by 11:50 PM (AET)
SHOP ONLINE: My Online Store is open 24/7 so if you need any of the supplies to create this project, just click on any of the product photos below and it will take you right to my online store.
QUESTIONS: Do you have any questions? Please leave me a comment 🙂
ARE YOU IN AUSTRALIA & NEED A CATALOGUE?: Please allow me to send you one (if you don’t already have a demonstrator!) Email me with your postal address to : firstname.lastname@example.org