CHANGE IN STAMPARATUS RESERVATION WINDOWS
The results are in!
The first Stamparatus reservation window reached its maximum number of reservations in just 15 minutes – world wide. Which provided Stampin’ Up! with some very important information: People LOVE this new stamping tool!
Here’s why people are going nuts over this tool:
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
The response has been so overwhelming that Stampin’ Up! has had to make some adjustments to their reservation procedures.
- The reservation will now open for the whole period of 6–31 December starting at 8:30 am Australian Eastern Standard Time 6/12.
- During this reservation period, Stampin’ Up! will take as many orders as they receive (yay!) and not close the window until 31 December. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open!
Please note the following changes:
- Beginning 19 March, will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the 6–31 December window will ship on 19 March (as was previously announced).
- Limits are one reservation per customer.
- This is the last chance for you and your customers to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018–2019 annual catalogue.
Please note what has not changed:
- The reservation window will open at 8:00 AM (AEST) on 6 December.
- Payment will not be required until your Stamparatus is about to ship – you will receive notification your payment is due.
Let me know if you have any question about the Stamparatus tool.
SHOP ONLINE: My Online Store is open 24/7 so if you need any of the supplies to create this project, just click on any of the product photos below and it will take you right to my online store.
QUESTIONS: Do you have any questions? Please leave me a comment 🙂
ARE YOU IN AUSTRALIA & NEED A CATALOGUE?: Please allow me to send you one (if you don’t already have a demonstrator!) Email me with your postal address to : firstname.lastname@example.org