Today was the second part of my 4 week Friday Facebook Live Classes on the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Blends®.
We concentrated today on making a fun little pocket (perfect for Caramello Koalas!) and using our Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter® to make these lovely dots. There are so many uses for the Color Lifter.
Are you following me on Facebook? Watch me live on Fridays and stay up to date daily.
Click HERE or search for CarolynBennie.Cardmaking on Facebook.
Aren’t these pockets cute? You could put little gifts in them for kids parties, a pack of emery boards and hand lotion for a workmate or if you’re like me CHOCOLATE!! Chocolate is always the answer. 🙂
The Magical Day stamp set is SOOOOO lovely. You’re going to want to add this to your collection.
See my Facebook Live video Class below (or HERE if you’ve received this post via email). While you’re watching, have a think if my Blends Club is for you? Email me if you have any questions.
Like to purchase and learn more about Stampin’ Blends? Time to join my new Blends Club:
- Stampin’ Blends Club is for three months – March, April & May.
- Each month you’ll order $69.75 of product (+ postage and handling) using the special Host Code I’ll email you.
- Your order each month will include four sets and a single marker. Once you join I’ll send you the list of markers for each month and the Host code you need to use and instructions on how to place your order.
- You will receive 3 Blends Beginners Video Tutorials from me emailed to you (1 per month)
- Every person in the club will receive a goodie bag of colour co-ordinating card bases and a sample of White Cardstock (Thick/ Whisper White/ Shimmery)- every month!
Here’s an example of the March Goodie Bag ….
Join in now by emailing me at: email@example.com
Carolyn’s Host Code Club is a VERY special additional reward for any of my Online Customers here in Australia, who place an order ‘over’ $50 and ‘under’ $250. Read all about it HERE and note the current host code below.