I’m back with the Design Team from Addicted to CAS (ADTCAS) today…. and we have what I expect will be a VERY popular Code word this week .. Florals!
Now just a quick reminder, if you want to play along and make a floral card to enter the challenge, ADTCAS blog challenge has a few rules. Here they are:
Easy right? Keep it simple and less is more for this challenge.
I have a few floral stamp sets but the Birthday Blooms set is a favourite. I’m a sucker for the huge big old-fashioned rose in this set but this time I went small and simple.
I also played with the row of hearts which I think if fell head over heels in love with. Why haven’t I seen that stamp before?? Be-still my heart.
Check out the stamps from the set….. What’s your favourite?
- Stamp the flower image in Black Archival ink onto Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Paper
- Colour with Real Red, Pear Pizzaz and Island indigo inks using an Aqua Painter.
- Cut out the flower with your Stampin’ Up! Snips.
- Stamp the flower 2 more times (I used White Craft Ink) and cut out flower images.
- Adhere with the 2 black and 1 coloured flower images together to get some dimension on the flower.
- Stamp the hearts in Island Indigo ink and then the sentiment in Black Archival ink.
- Adhere flower to card front (Whisper White card 10.5cms x 21 cms – scored at 10.5cms)
- Put top right corner into the corner rounder punch of the Envelope Punch Board.